It has become (painfully) aware to me that I’m not using my time effectively. Every day I lose about 4 – 5 hours because I’m sleeping. It’s a combination of my medical issues and going to bed late. By the time I wake up (around noon and as late as 2 p.m.) half the day is already gone.
So what does one need to do to change this? Plan!
I will be printing this out to place on fridge
Monday – Friday
- Make sure to eat breakfast when I fix the hubster his.
- Do whatever chores need to be done.
- Zumba on the Xbox
- Check emails and social media. Respond if necessary.
- Spend 1 – 2 hours on classwork.
- Eat lunch
- Take nap if feeling tired and not feel guilty about it
- Spend time blogging, working on organization (not giving up on this) reading or anything “fun” that I enjoy doing.
- Start dinner around 5 p.m, so we can eat between 6 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Watch an episode or 2 of Lost. Will catch up with Lost in our bedroom on weekends that we have kids
- Head to gym around 7:30 p.m. Hoping to do at least 4 times a week
- Shower after getting home around 8 p.m or shower at gym.
- Make sure house is tidy before bed
- Climb into bed to: read, watch a movie or play a board game with the hubster
- Hoping to be asleep around 10 p.m.
Wednesday (If possible)
- There’s a church I’ve been wanting to visit and it’s around the corner from our home. Service starts around 6 p.m. and they serve dinner between 4:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. I’d like to get back into going to church and this particular church has services in the evenings on Sundays as well.
- Same routine as during the week minus going to the gym. I’ll get plenty of exercise swimming with the kids at the pool.
- Do all the laundry
- Breakfast and showers
- Church (Morning service so that kids can go to the Connect groups)
- Classwork for about an hour
- Pool with kids if it’s nice out
- Have the hubster take kids home while I clean up and meal prep for the week.